POOL & JACUZZI WATER ACCESS SUNRISE TO SUNSET
MONDAY, TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY FROM 7 AM-10 PM
FRIDAY, SATURDAY AND SUNDAY FROM 7AM-11PM
RESIDENTS AND GUEST MUST WEAR ID TAGS AT ALL TIMES
- Alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited. All non-alcoholic beverages or food brought into the pool area must be in non-breakable containers. No glassware or breakable items will be permitted in the pools or adjacent areas. No eating, drinking, gum chewing or smoking is allowed inside the pools or jacuzzi. NO PETS
- Trash, cigarette butts, must be placed in the receptacles provided in the area.
- No ball playing, physical games or horseplay are allowed in the pools. No diving or running in the pool areas.
- Admission to the water shall be refused to all persons with open sores, or inflamed eyes, colds, nasal or ear discharges, or communicable disease of any kind. Persons with excessive sunburn or bandages of any kind will not be permitted in the water.
- No abusive or profane language, breach of the peace, or undue disturbance in or about the pool area will be tolerated.
- No furniture or equipment may be removed from the pool area.
- One (1) table per unit, No tables nor chairs can be placed together or reserved for your guest.
- No personal radios, musical instruments, stereos, etc are allowed at poolside when it becomes a disturbance to others.
- Each resident is required to wear an approved Kings Creek South identification tag at all times when using the common recreational facilities ofthe community (pools, jacuzzi, tennis courts, billiard room, gym, BBQ areas, and the clubhouse). The ID tags are to be attached to the wrist, ankle or any outer garment and must be visibly displayed. 1 tag per resident (Blue), 1 tag per guests (Red). Maximum allowed guest 5 per unit. Identification tags are required for all persons three (3) years of age and older.
- Children under age 14 must be accompanied by an adult at poolside. Children in diapers, or children who are not toilet trained, are not allowed in the pools or jacuzzi. Children under age 5 must be accompanied by an adult when using the bathroom facilities.
- All persons use these facilities at their own risk and in conformance with all rules and regulations. Any person may be barred from the pool or pool area at the discretion of the management for violations of the Rules and Regulation or for any other reason which in its judgment constitutes a hazard to others.
- United States Coast Guard approved flotation vests are the only flotation devices that are permitted in the pools. NO rafts, mask, flippers, balls, toys and other such devices are not allowed at any time. Only water wings for infants are allowed.
- Please limit your time to the thirty (30) minutes in the jacuzzi if others are waiting.
- Each resident is required to wear an approved Kings Creek South identification tag at all times when using the common recreational facilities ofthe community (pools, jacuzzi, tennis courts, billiard room, gym, BBQ areas, and the clubhouse). The ID tags are to be attached to the wrist, ankle or any outer garment and must be visibly displayed.
- 1 tag per resident (Blue), 1 tag per guests (Red). Maximum allowed guest 5 per unit. Identification tags are required for all persons three (3) years of age and older.
- Resident identification tags and guest identification tags are issued to Association approved residents only.
- A $10.00 fee is required for each identification tag. (Money Order or Cashiers check). No cash, no personal checks, no credit cards.
- Identification tags are only issued during management business hours.
- All persons using the pools and jacuzzi do so at their own risk. There is no life guard or other trained personnel assigned to control activities.
- Suntan lotions, oils, creams, hair pins, etc. must be removed before entering the pool. Showers for the removal of oils and lotions are located at both pools. Persons using oils and lotions must shower before getting into the pool. Persons using oils and lotions must cover pool furniture with beach towels or other covering.